Wednesday, February 17, 2010

傻人说梦话

I was resign my work yesterday..And I went to bought a newspaper and found a job..Well..There have no the job newspaper for me..Because of Chinese New Year..

Before I resign my work..I was thinking about somethings..Well..Actually it yet just a dream..I don't know will it come true or not..But,i wish it will be come true..So..I have to keep hardworking already..

My education maybe can help me make my dream come true..So,I have to prepare everything..I have to thinking,I have to planning about how to make this dream come true..And I will need a lot of knowledge!!!I have to collect lot of the knowledge and keep it inside my brain!!!It is important!!!!

OK..Keith Khoo..Sometimes,dream are not easy become true..Even it never come true..But at least you have try it,make sure yourself wont regret in your own life..When we get something,we will lost the other thing..When we lost something,we will get a thing more meaningfull in our life.. But..The thing I should do first is change myself..改变自己..

Blaming is not good..If you have a times to blaming,why don't you doing and thinking the usefull thing?OK...Then...

Go!!!!Playing games!!!muahahaha~

swt.....

Is this what we call 傻人说梦话??=.=