Thursday, February 11, 2010

No one...

Yeah..You are right..I'm useless.I have waste a lot of my times.I have waste yours time and money..I'm stuck in yours own way..That is the thing i dont wanna it happend..As a man,as a only son in house.How's my feeling?When i told you about my problem,you telling me need no to worry.How come when someone telling us dont think so much,then we will stop to thinking?Sorry..I cannot..I'm already tell you you dont understand me.That's why i rather find my friends and talk.It's already enough..

I dont blame anyone..I have lost a lot of thing in my life times..My hobby before..The person who I love before..I have no one can blame but myself..A truth..I choose a animation course just because i have no others choice already,then i just choose it..Who know about this truth?No one..Because since that thing is happend..I already lost my own way....

Feel enough to talking with you...Sometimes..I did really want to stop everything..My school life..My life..You already make me feeling sucks..

《Jesus..You are only one who know me and understand what i thinking..My lord..I beg you..Bring me to home..I want go to your side..Please..My lord..》