Monday, June 8, 2009

Don Touch Our Boy Body!!!

To all the girl who know me..This world was so cruel!!Do you know why am i say like that!?Because at this world lot of people always say our boy always"mao shou mao jiao" the girls because we just touch them with using finger jab their waist..

Why!?We are just playing with them..Maybe they very mind someone touch them with using finger jab their waist..Then why sometimes the girls just touch us and we just cannot angry?Is it our boy are not human but pet?I don get it why!?

I'm feel so sorry if someone thought I"mao shou mao jiao" them before..I just can say I totally din think about hamsap thing on you all girl

And..Someone who mature..Please think about it,are you really mature enough?I have no idea about what is mature..Because i only know what childish is...Feel so sorry to write this blog..Because i'm don know why am i so angry now..Thank you very much!Feel complicated because our BSC091/1-1..Who's the one causing this problem..I don't know..If that was someone i know..I representative them to say sorry to you all girl..SORRY!Mama!

And Don touch our boy body~thank you very much oh!