Saturday, February 21, 2009

用英文自己说话..

(Inside my heart:Keith)
Khoo Chun Keat..Please wake up...You are not that weak..Please do not be sad anymore..You have a long journey yet..Your future is waiting for you..Please..Even Ng Pui Yin left you behind now..But you have to stand up!I believe one day you can left the saddness behind!I trust you!Your name have Khoo,but why your are not COOL at all?Please be more stable!If you still being like that..I sure your family will be sad for sure!Even Pui Yin said she do not love you anymore..You still have your parents!They love you so much too!Don't you try to make them cry because of you..Please don't you try to make them dissapoint on you..I know Pui Yin is very important for you...I know you very love Ng Pui Yin..But if you still being like that,everything will not change!Why don't you try to look forward?Your future in your hand now!Your family is waiting for you now even the future!If you really love Ng Pui Yin..Then why don't you try to think just let her see how's the world?Maybe after she know how's the world is it,how's the ppl was..Maybe she will know how's good actually you are?Give her a time to know it..

But you have responsible about your future!Well,actually i do not know is it really she will come back to your side one day?But you have the responsible on yourself!If you are not responsible on yourself!Then how you try to say you love your family even her?Don't you thinking so much anymore!OK?Try to be more hardworking..Even you are not care yourself,you should care about the person by your side..Don't you become so selfish..If you really love Pui Yin..Let her go..One day..I believe she will know something...Trust me..

(Inside my heart:Chun Keat)
Keith..I know what you say probably..I know i have to let her go..But i just don't know how to do it..But..I think i can do it...Because i know this is good for her too..Ya..I know cannot be selfish..Because just like you said..I still have my parents..I wont make my family cry because of me..I know my journey haven't end yet..Because my journey has just begin!I know what should i do..And i know i have no time...I know i did really very like Pui Yin..Now i wish to let her go..Just like what you said..Maybe this is good for her..I don't know what i will become in my future?As a boy...I have responsible in my future..As a boy...I have responsible to take the person by my side..Because they are very important for me..I wont become selfish..But i really don't know will my emotion lost of control again..Because i always like that..

I just wish i really can do it..I love my parents...I love my friends..And i also love her..Even that she's leaving me alone and together with other boy..Now i'm thinking actually you'r right..Maybe someday she will know..I think i should not thinking about this thing anymore..Actually i think it is impossible..But i hope..Someday she really know what she want..I hope she will know actually who is more care about her..Well,i don't think i'm the one who most care about her..I think maybe that guy she like now is know more how to take care about her..But i really don't want her do something wrong with that boy..I really hope she did really know what's meaning of Love Your Ownself..I wish she will listen what i told her before..Well..I thinking it was so late already..I have to go to my bed now..Good night!Oyasuminasai..